Tuesday, July 26, 2011

WELL, DO THEY?

I have to wear t-shirts everyday My underarm moves when I wave I did that thing with my face My features are changing as I age I find myself having trouble pronouncing some words I really don't like being around people most of the time I sound just like her in a recording Sometimes I think I'm a martyr and a victim I do think people can let you down Sometimes I don't understand my own mind My weight increases a little more each year I believe in monsters, ghosts, and the power of the mind Most people don't know me very well I feel like a child alot of the time I haven't resolved all of my issues I do this blog because its easier than talking to someone about this stuff My hair is thinning I don't have many real friends I am getting less attractive as I age I live with fear I'm ok just being with my dogs I come from crazy genes I have nothing to show for my life I am poor I had so much potential I expect you not to like me



Do these things make me like her?

2 comments: